Thursday 2 April 2015

Shyarott Strawberry and Milk

I think the Shyarott is charlotte?  I'm not too sure.  Thanks Katakana.

OK, here's a weird one.  I bought this thinking it was a sandwich.  Look at that shape.  Totally makes you think sandwich.




Looking at the side, it continues the clever illusion.
Totes says sandwich.

The pack even opens up as a sandwich.  Obviously someone though it would be a good idea to put some CAKE in sandwich packaging.  Bless their little hearts!

I was confused, even after I opened it up.  It just a roll cake jammed into a sandwich thing.  Kind of cool, but then I thought to myself, I'd never eat a piece of cake this big, but because it's shaped like a sandwich, it'll be OK.


And so I did.  And I felt a bit sick after.  But happy.  It was nice, not crumbly.  Not rich and best of all not full of cream.  Yay.  A pleasant and strange experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment