Sunday 2 November 2014

Cheese Fondue France - Bread review

パン  It's Japanese for bread. That's why this blog is called Jya-PAN.  Here is the first of my Japanese bread reviews.

Cheese Fondue France



Apologies for not taking the packet photo before I munched on this one.  It is an interesting fellow claiming the name Fondue.  Good luck to a bun that wants to tackle that I say.

As it turns out it's just a cream cheese bun in the end, although I see now the package suggests heating the bun before eating, something I neglected to do at the time.

The package promises joys such as; Dutch topping and  Cheese Fondue wind cream.  Sure.    I see the image has a significant amount of cheese in there.




As you can see, the truth is somewhat different.



I must admit, I thought this was a bit of a weird one.  I'm ok with wierd, I've had some very curious sandwiches here before, but this was just a little bit, well.  Yuck. The cream cheese was (as one would expect) highly processed and wasn't very nice.  It was typical cream cheese spread tasting, but with some extra salt for some reason, amking it quite awful to eat.  I don't think I'd bother with this one again.  Or maybe I will, with a heat up it could be all right, but I am doubtful.

No comments:

Post a Comment